Current Employment Opportunities
SNAP Classroom - Behaviourist Applications due by January 20, 2021 by 4:00 pm
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Administrative Assistance: Youth Diversion is in need of Volunteers with computer experience such as excel and access along with being able to create self populating forms. If you have time and are interested, please contact Jackie Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentoring Program: Youth Diversion is in need of community Mentors for youth awaiting a positive role model in Frontenac, Lennox & Addington Counties. For more information please contact Jackie Franklin at email@example.com.
Rebound Program: Youth Diversion is looking for volunteers to support its upcoming evening Rebound Program for Kingston. Our next scheduled Rebound session will begin on Oct 21, 2020 form 6pm to 8pm. If you can committee to one night a week for 5 weeks and want to help a youth overcome challenges, connect with our Volunteer Manager, Jackie Franklin to learn more about this opporuntiy
COVID Volunteer Screeners: We are seeking an additional 4 more volunteers to support our COVID 19 screening proceedures. Screeners will:
- Greet volunteers, staff, clients, and visitors entering the second floor
- Screening incoming people for potential ill health related to COVID-19 using Public Health guidelines and Youth Diversion’s COVID-19 policy
- Allowing access entry to volunteers, staff, clients, and visitors
- Complete Youth Diversion orientation process with our Volunteer Manager
- Training on Youth Diversion COVID-19 Health Screening Policy with our Volunteer Manager
- Complete Red Cross training on Preventing Disease transmission (online training and paid for by YD)
Monday Through Friday- Only one day a week, for 2 hours, 8:30am to 10:30am (You pick your available day). September to December 2020 & January to March 2021
Lots of training , plus the benefits of our other volunteers plus an honorarium of $50.00 at the end of each semester.
Please contact our Volunteer Manager, Jackie Franklin to inquire about our ongoing volunteer opportunities within our other programs. You can reach Jackie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-548-4535 x. 221.