I need help right away - what should I do?

Safety is always the first priority.  If you need medical attention or are concerned for your safety or the safety of others, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.

If you are looking for 24 hour advice or counselling, contact the Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 or the crisis line at Frontenac Community Mental Health & Addictions Service at 613-544-4229

If you are intoxicated and require a DETOX Centre, contact 613-549-6461 or visit the emergency room at a local hospital.

You can also call 211 or visit www.211.ca for more services in your area. 

For Emergency Help:

  1. Call 911
  2. Go to your local hospital
  3. Call:
    1. Addictions & Mental Health Services KFLA  613-544-4229
    2. Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
    3. LGBT Youth Line 1-800-268-9688
    4. Detox Centre  613 549-6461

Contact Us

559 Bagot Street
Kingston ON, Canada
K7K 3E1

P: 613-548-4535 ext 224
F: 613-548-1747


Facebook    Twitter        YouTube