Current Employment Opportunities
We do not have any employment openings at this time. Please continue to check back.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Administrative Assistance: Youth Diversion is in need of Volunteers with computer experience such as excel and access along with being able to create self populating forms. If you have time and are interested, please contact Jackie Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Diversion is in need of community Mentors for youth awaiting a positive role model in Frontenac, Lennox & Addington Counties. For more information please contact Jackie Franklin at email@example.com.
Youth Diversion is looking for volunteers to support its upcoming evening Rebound Program for Kingston. Our next scheduled Rebound session will begin on Oct 21, 2020 form 6pm to 8pm. If you can committee to one night a week for 5 weeks and want to help a youth overcome challenges, connect with our Volunteer Manager, Jackie Franklin to learn more about this opportunity.
COVID Volunteer Screeners
We are seeking an additional 4 more volunteers to support our COVID 19 screening procedures.
- Greet volunteers, staff, clients, and visitors entering the second floor
- Screen incoming people for potential ill health related to COVID-19 using Public Health guidelines and Youth Diversion’s COVID-19 policy.
- Allow access entry to volunteers, staff, clients, and visitors
- Complete Youth Diversion orientation process with our Volunteer Manager
- Complete training on Youth Diversion COVID-19 Health Screening Policy with our Volunteer Manager
- Complete Red Cross training on Preventing Disease transmission (online training and paid for by YD)
VOLUNTEER Time commitment
One day per week, Monday through Friday for 2 hours, 8:30am to 10:30am (based upon your own availability). January to March, 2021
Lots of training, plus the benefits of our other volunteers plus an honorarium of $50.00 at the end of each semester.
Please contact our Volunteer Manager, Jackie Franklin to inquire about our ongoing volunteer opportunities within our other programs. You can reach Jackie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-548-4535 x. 221.